Register >Forgot password >
Home > parents > St Andrew's C of E (VC) School
SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY
We expect that all our children will wear school uniform. Uniform is important because it gives the children a sense of belonging and raises self-esteem. We work with you to ensure all our children maintain a smart appearance.The children are positively encouraged and rewarded for taking care of their possessions and for remembering to bring the right items to school on the right day.
Our uniform comprises:
· Red/black sweat shirt or cardigan with school logo
· White polo shirt
· Grey knee-length skirt/grey pinafore dress/grey fitted trousers (or red checked dress in summer)
· Socks – white (not trainer socks)
· Tights – grey or black (opaque NOT transparent)
· Neat, tidy black shoes (no heels please), plain white trainers or closed-toe black, red or white sandals.
· Red/black sweat shirt with school logo
· Slate grey trousers or slate grey shorts
· Socks – black or grey
· Black closed toe sandals, shoes or trainers (no patterns or decorations)
· may wear grey or black jogging bottoms instead of school trousers
· School drawstring PE bag
· Black shorts
· Red round-necked T shirt with school logo
· Short white socks
PE Kit cont:-
· Black plimsolls and trainers for outdoor use
· Tracksuit for outdoor winter games (plain dark colour)
· (Years 3 – 6) Simple one-piece swimming costume or trunks (shorts not acceptable), towel and swimming cap (girls and boys). Goggles may be worn.
Parents will be notified when their children are due to take part in swimming lessons. Children who cannot do P.E. or swimming for medical reasons must have an up-to-date, current cover note from their parents.
Please ensure that P.E. kit remains in school at all times, going home only at half-term and holidays. Thank you.
· must have a water bottle in school at all times
· require a red school book-bag with the school logo on it
· must have a sunhat in school in the summer and where sun cream when necessary
· School reversible, waterproof fleece/coat
· School fleece (not to replace sweatshirt or cardigan)
· Dark tracksuit for outdoor games
Water bottles and swimming caps are available to purchase from the School Office.
Grey skirts and trousers can be purchased from any retail clothing outlet. White polo shirts and red dresses can be worn with a school logo (from School Trends) or without a logo, available from any retail outlet, depending on parental choice.
Please note: for reasons of safety:-
If parents / carers have difficultly providing our school uniform, please let us know, we will try to help. Please contact the School Office for further information. Thank you.
SCHOOL UNIFORM BY SCHOOL TRENDS
Welcome to our ‘Direct to Parents’ service provided by School Trends, where you can order and pay for a selection of our school uniform requirements.
There are no minimum order quantities. Items can either be:
(Please note: orders placed in the summer months may take up to 21 days. If you request a school delivery within the school holiday period, delivery of items will occur when the school reopens).
School Trends aim for the highest standards in both quality and service and from past experience, we feel that they supply school clothing that represents excellent value for money.
Other ordering information, including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also on our site.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact either email@example.com or the School Office.
School Trends10 Carley Drive Westfield Sheffield S20 8NQ United Kingdom
Customer Support: 0114 251 2501
Tweets by @SchoolTrendsLtd